Sunday

Head over heels

You may call me a fashion Neanderthaler, but so far I had not really heard of the New York brand Kate Spade, which truly is a mistake. Well, possibly there are just different brands which are popular from country to country, but most probably it is just me not being quite up to date ;-) 

Anyways, after I read and seeing randomly items by Kate Spade I thought -- on this nasty Sunday which comes with a lot of November rain (and bonus: storm. Blowing the rain right into your my face, no chance for any umbrella here, they won't survive)-- I have to sneak into the online shop and have a look around. 
And I almost felt over -- I was head over heels! Immediately. 
You may even call it love at first sight. 
Those bags are simply fabulous. 
They are chic and classy, have got something, without being overloaded with details and tadaaaa -- they are affordable 
(well, kind of, ha ha)!
Oh, and they have some special sale going on with lots of reductions.





This one called bow valley rosa. It is gorgeous, is it not?
I find it suits well to pop up and brings some color to some classy business costume. Also of course goes to more casual  outfits, such as denim blouse and blazer. It is suitable for a classy, but also girly girl with its cute bow detail. The size allows (I guess-- I am not so familiar with American measures)to easily carry your iPad with you. It is also available in black. 


Talking about iPads. There is also a bag extra designed as an iPad bag:
Again, a rather classy item, given a feminine touch with that little bow. Absolutely perfect for the elegant woman.



Might even bear a small netbook/laptop.
For regular sized laptops there is one as well, of course, and my favourite baby is this one:







Love the color -- suits to dark blue, grey and black (business) outfits. Is kind of saying "I don't want to bother you, but, hey, I am a little bit special".

What do you think?

Have a lovely Sunday!
Svenja
xx

12 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Kate Spade either! I like the iPad bag, but I don't have an iPad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, me neither (I used to have one, but I swapped for the iPhone, as I found out I do not use it that much anymore since I had the macbook and the phone... )but I think it's a great case for such a thing (just in case the employer gets the idea to sponser an iPad, hehe ;-))

      Delete
  2. love first bag! if you want, take a look at my blog...we can follow each other if you like it...i hope...kisses

    http://truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too!! This bow is so cute!

      Of course we can :)

      Svenja
      xx

      Delete
  3. Don't worry, it took me forever until I'd first heard about Kate Spade! I looove her iPhone cases, they are so cute! ;)
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love them too. I am a Kate Spade addict now!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Those ipad cases are so stylish! So pleased I stumbled across your lovely blog with it's varied posts - delighted to be your new follower!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to have you here! Also love your blog!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Wow the red one is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! I am absolutely in love ;-)
      Happy weekend!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Yes, love them!
    I did -- love your blog!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete