Saturday

InstaWeek

This weekend I am back home after a long week of traveling. It has been a good one though and to get over my writing block - apparently - I thought I give it a go and start all over with some Insta-Catch up.

Here we go:


Early Monday morning at Hamburg Central Station


Visiting Bullerbü


Meet Heiko. 


Always off to new adventures: Indoor climbing. Such fun!!


One week in Brunswick


Early morning in the train. 
My neighbors' alarm clock was going, everyone was awake but him.



Back to Bullerbü - Josie is fascinated by the turtles



And here he is. Meet the other one: Rüdiger



night time


Beach Club Brunswick. I like.


Pancakes for breakfast. Heaven.


Crafty weekend.


Sail away with me, honey


Live life bare feet.




I made my very first very own jam. It is rhubarb.

And now I"ll be off.
Psst. I have a date.

Yes.
With the sun!
Summer happens to be around Bielefeld this weekend. So I'll better go!

What's your plans for the weekend?

Love,
Svenja 


6 comments:

  1. Mmm, pancakes!

    Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I absolutely love to be back!!
      Missed blog land!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Stunning artwork! I love it. Looks like a lovely and well spent weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!
    Love the one at the train station!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    Come say hi!

    ReplyDelete