Friday

Quilted leather jacket love affair

I am in love. 
Again.
Who's that guy? Well, it is a guy hanging around a local store, waiting for me to pick him up. :-)

And that's what I am thinking about all the time. 
This baby in rose color... 
A quilted leather biker jacket. 





Ah. I know. Taking photos in front of a mirror is pretty teenager-like. Though, it might help to convince Santa that the jacket looks gorgeous! ;-)

My hunt was not quite finished. I was also quite delighted with a medium sized handbag, made from dark brown leather, with a little touch of winter: filled with lambswool and one small seam, also from lambswool.



Other items I tried on were a lemon green knit jumper and a golden skinny and both were not convincing.

Do you have a biker jacket? And is it wearable in warmer temperatures only? When I tried it on, I had the feeling that it keeps me warm, but I might be mistaken through the temp inside the store.

Have a great weekend!
Love
Svenja
xx

11 comments:

  1. Nice blog;)

    http://annaantje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog.. Following you now! :) Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket looks lovely. I don't have one so no idea whether it would keep you warm though.

    I took a photo of myself for Facebook yesterday - not in the mirror, but still pretty teenager like. Just because I wanted to show off my new scarf ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, that is hilarious. I felt so stupid with doing this photo in a mirror thing!!

    I LOVE scarves. The bigger the better =)

    Am going to ask my granny how to knit. Want to be able to knit my own scarf. I might end up in a knitting club, hhahaha. (Me. 2 years ago I kind of giggled when a friend told me she joined a knitting club)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Svenja,

    I am now a follower of your blog as well. I am glad you found my blog. I really like your blog as well. I love the jacket and that purse is so nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Sky! Yes, I looove the jacket and keep up high hopes that Santa got the message, ha ha ;-)

    Have a lovely Sunday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete