Sunday

Sunday Social


What is your favorite holiday season tradition?

Eat Christmas Cookies 
Go to the Christmas market and wander around all the lovely stalls, buy some handcrafted Christmas presents & drink Gluehwein (mulled wine).

Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?


The holiday
Love actually
Drei Haselnuesse fuer Aschenbroedel (German one, basically another version of Cinderella. If you can get your hands on it where you are, I highly recommend it)



Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.





I also really like minimalist deco for Christmas. You can see a bit more on my winter romance pinterest board here.


 What is your favorite holiday song?


Difficult one. 
I'd perhaps go classic with everything Sinatra.

What is your favorite holiday dessert?

Everything non-cinnamon. 
(Every dessert is favorite, ha ha ;-)That is also why I am dying to one time in my life visit the dessert restaurant in the US, if you live close to Key West or plan a trip there, here it is. Let me know how it was, please)

What is on your wish list this year?

I really love that I will be able to spend this years Christmas at home. 
Although I do have some small wishes and this one here but I am first of all happy that I am healthy again.


Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment